Features: Users and profiles
No more arguments! If there are more users of the IP-TV service in the subscribers household, each one can have his own service settings.
The Perception™ Platform's graphical user interface implements the possibility of creating up to 4 color-based user profiles, to which all per-profile settings and multimedia content is bound.
Four separate profiles have the possibility of one-touch profile switch with the use of remote control's colored buttons, anytime, anywhere.
Some of the features available per-profile:
- Profile name and password settings
- Limiting the profile access with password
- Electronic program guide notification settings
- Ordering the list of preferred TV and radio channels
- Setting the default lists of TV and radio channels
- Per-channel parental control
- Locking the adult channels with password
- Channel skipping
- Favorite channels lists
- Widget settings
- ... and many more!
However, for the less demanding users, the possibility of using the graphical user interface without profile creation is still available. The colors of the default profile are fully adjustable and usually matched to the appearance of the graphical portfolio of the service provider.